Who doesn’t want a drone? Are they practical? (Maybe) Are they necessary? (Could be) Are they fun? (Absolutely!) Most of us know how big the drone industry has gotten and there are some pretty impressive drones out there with lots of bells and whistles. But if you’re not ready to drop several hundred dollars or more for the drone experience, read on to see why the Eachine E55 might be just right for you.
The Eachine E55 Quadcopter, weighing in at only 45 grams, is a pocket-size drone that is affordable enough for just about anyone that wants in on the fun. Small in size but big on features, this tiny quadcopter is the perfect introduction into the drone world.
- Foldable. The foldable arms reduce the size of the drone to about 6 x 5 inches making it portable and easy to carry.
- Altitude hold mode function. This feature provides stable flight while you learn the tips and tricks of being a drone pilot.
- Pointing flight function. Using the compatible app, you can draw a flight plan right on your phone and the quadcopter will follow the route.
- Wi-fi function. This function lets you use APP and APK systems to take videos and pictures with real-time transmission through your phone’s camera.
- Remote control. With anti-interference protection, the remote provides smooth, flexible controls that will have you doing flips and rolls in no time.
It’s easy to learn how to make your quadcopter rise, fall, and hover. As you fine-tune your piloting skills, you can even do a 360-degree roll-over and other aerial acrobatics with the push of a button. So if you’ve been wanting a drone but weren’t ready to shell out a bunch of cash, this tiny little quadcopter will let you get in on the fun of piloting your own drone.